Welcome to the RFJ forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New Member: Alex Maynard aka: Cornbread

More
1 year 1 month ago #611 by AlexMaynard
Hello,
My name is Alex Maynard and I'm a Kentucky Hillbilly currently misplaced in North Carolina.  All my friends call me Cornbread and y'all are more than welcome to do so.  I study History with a focus on the Founding of our great nation and the Civil War era.  I'm a firm believer in The Word and understand the Bible to be true and accurate, word for word and cover to cover.  The first racing games I can remember playing was Iron Man Ivan Stuart's Off Road Racing and a Kyle Petty title for the SNES.  Ran the first NASCAR Racing game on PC as a kid and the NASCAR Legends game as well.  Which I think didn't get much love.  You could race Plymouth Superbirds for crying out loud!  I ran in a league for two or three years in GT Sport and was kind of the unofficial official photographer for them.  Many of them jumped into iRacing and late last year, I finally was able to con the wife into letting me get on board, so here I am!  Looking forward to hitting the track with yuns in the near future!

WFO!
This Is The Way

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #613 by RonPalmer
welcome....a great bunch of guys to race with here.  What part of Ky are you from?

More
1 year 1 month ago #614 by AlexMaynard
Thanks! I'm from Pikeville

WFO!
This Is The Way

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #615 by RonPalmer
Bowling Green Here

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds