Welcome to the RFJ forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New Member Scott Harvey

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #550 by ScottHarvey
Greetings!  I started racing way back around 1991 with Bill Elliott's Nascar Challenge on the NES.  Then it was all the Papy games on PC, with some console games along with way, until Iracing about 10 years ago. All that experience doesn't mean I'm good, it just means I'm old.
The last few years I not raced much on the oval side of things and I just finished a GT3 league season.  I wanted to try oval racing again. I'm glad I came across this group while looking around for an oval league. It seems to be a group I would like to be a part of.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by ScottHarvey.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #552 by GlennP
Replied by GlennP on topic New Member Scott Harvey
Sounds like you've joined us just in time to get involved in our 2023 Cup series! Based on your history, you're in the sweet spot for age here. Just make sure you have FUN. See you on the track soon.

More
1 year 4 months ago #555 by MarkAndersen
Welcome Scott! Hope to see you on the track!  I run the Monday Truck and Saturday IndyCar races.  Come join us.

More
1 year 4 months ago #560 by ScottHarvey
Replied by ScottHarvey on topic New Member Scott Harvey
Looking forward to it. Can this newbie join races now or will I have to wait until your new season starts? I mean, I just don't want to mess anything up for anybody.

More
1 year 4 months ago #562 by GlennP
Replied by GlennP on topic New Member Scott Harvey
Scott jump right in! Start now so that you’ve got some track time with us. Join any of our series.

More
1 year 4 months ago #564 by RonPalmer
Replied by RonPalmer on topic New Member Scott Harvey
Welcome

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds