Welcome to the RFJ forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New Member: Jeff Obranovich

More
1 year 4 months ago #549 by JeffObranovich
Good morning Fellas!  New member here.  Michael Baker (you guys know him, he's been dominating the series) and I have been racing together for quite some time.  I joined their ATC (Alive Through Christ) team about 12 years ago, mainly racing with them in Forza Motorsport on Xbox console.  Forza Motorsport lacks some of the "realism" in a racing sim, nonetheless we got pretty good with it and had a pretty good team over there posting killer times in the leaderboards.  Mike seems to be able to stick with iRacing better than me.  I'll drop and return to console from time to time, but hoping to stay more connected this go around.  Biggest problem I have is I tend to blame my hardware for poor race standings .  I'm just an iRacing rookie so I'll tend to stay in the back out of your way, if nothing else maybe I can knock Mike out of competition - lol.  I look forward to meeting all of you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #553 by GlennP
Replied by GlennP on topic New Member: Jeff Obranovich
Welcome Jeff. Always nice to have another driver willing to take out Mr Baker! LOL Join the crew.

More
1 year 4 months ago #554 by MarkAndersen
Welcome Jeff!  I run the Monday Night Truck and the Saturday morning IndyCar races, hope you can join us!

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds