Welcome to the RFJ forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

More
2 years 2 months ago #487 by TomMoseley
New Member was created by TomMoseley
My name is Tom Moseley and I live in Georgia. I first got into Sim racing in 2007ish and eventually ended up running a league called DBFMotorsports for a few years. I retired from Sim racing in 2012 or at least that's what I thought until recently deciding to come out of retirement. During my Sim racing time, I spent most of it in the rfactor mod VHR and a little in iRacing. I used to be a fairly decent racer but after being away 10yrs, I expect to have to relearn a lot so I have no expectations other than show up and have fun.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #488 by MarkAndersen
Replied by MarkAndersen on topic New Member
Welcome to RFJ Tom! Hope to see you on the track!

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #489 by GlennP
Replied by GlennP on topic New Member
Tom it's great to have you back with us!  It's nice to know that when people take a break from sim racing for a few years that when they decide to come back they look for us!  I think the last official race scoring we have for you was back in March of 2012 with the trucks!  Many faces have changed, but it's always nice to know you have a home to come back to for fellowship and fun.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by GlennP.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds