Welcome to the RFJ forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello! (New Member)

• BlaiseAndrich
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 4 months ago #414 by BlaiseAndrich
Hello! (New Member) was created by BlaiseAndrich
Hello, my name is Blaise, I am 16 and have been a Catholic my whole life and just got Confirmed. I have been into racing for a long time, started out with Nascar and local Late Model racing. Then when I figured out that Indycars ran tracks other than the Indy 500, a whole new world of racing opened up to me and I haven't stopped watching racing. I am especially a fan of Open Wheel cars, specifically Indycars, but also of IMSA, Endurance events, and Nascar on an occasion. I have been an iRacing member for 4 months now, and I did Forza (with a wheel) for almost a year before getting iRacing. I have spent over $4K in Simulator racing stuff in the last year and I still need to buy a gaming monitor. I can't wait to race with other Christians on the track!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #415 by Bill Johnson
Replied by Bill Johnson on topic Hello! (New Member)
Welcome Blaise, See ya' on the track!

Bill Johnson

More
2 years 4 months ago #416 by GlennP
Replied by GlennP on topic Hello! (New Member)
Welcome Blaise! Glad you found us. I hope you enjoy the racing we offer throughout the week. We try to keep a mix of racing types to keep things interesting.

More
2 years 4 months ago #419 by MarkAndersen
Replied by MarkAndersen on topic Hello! (New Member)
Welcome Blaise!  Hope to see you on the track soon!

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds