Welcome to the RFJ forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello/hola/bonjour!!!

• GordonRamsay
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 5 months ago #385 by GordonRamsay
Hello/hola/bonjour!!! was created by GordonRamsay
Hi everyone  . I've been putting this off for a couple of weeks and after a bit of gentle persuasion (I was bullied), I thought I should introduce myself properly. I've already seen some of you on track and in Discord but I still need to adhere to community etiquette. My name is Gordon and I'm an alch..... sorry, wrong group .

I've been a Christian for 19 years and I've seen God doing mighty things in my life (and He still does) and in the lives of other undeserving and wretched people like myself. I thank Him and praise Him, He never waited till we were good enough, but while we were still sinners, Christ died for us, I am currently doing an 'Access to University course' in Christian Theology, and so far, I'm doing alright. Don't know what I'll do with it... I want to go into the ministry in some capacity but don't know what ministry. I've found He never reveals too much of His plan at one time. He only shows you the next rung of the ladder and when, by faith, you've climbed that one, only then will He show you the next one.

I've been away from iRacing for about 3 years. I used to be on the sharp end of average, and after a few weeks back, I'm probably in the middle of average but getting better again. I can get a bit irate at stupidity at times, but I am trying (Yeh, very trying) to be better.

I look forward to racing with you guys and if you see me on track, say "Hi" and let me know your from RFJ.

God Bless.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #387 by GlennP
Replied by GlennP on topic Hello/hola/bonjour!!!
Welcome Gordon!  I hope you get your sim setup straightened out quickly. Looking forward to seeing you on the track when the schedule allows. Cheers!

More
2 years 5 months ago #395 by Bill Johnson
Replied by Bill Johnson on topic Hello/hola/bonjour!!!
Welcome! Glad yer' here!

Bill Johnson

• GordonRamsay
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 5 months ago #397 by GordonRamsay
Replied by GordonRamsay on topic Hello/hola/bonjour!!!
Thanks Glenn.

• GordonRamsay
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 5 months ago #398 by GordonRamsay
Replied by GordonRamsay on topic Hello/hola/bonjour!!!
Cheers Bill. Glad to be here 

More
2 years 5 months ago #399 by MarkAndersen
Replied by MarkAndersen on topic Hello/hola/bonjour!!!
Welcome to RFJ Gordon! See you on the track!

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds