Welcome to the RFJ forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New Member Casey Bristow

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #665 by CaseyBristow
Hello everyone. I hope I do this correctly but I’m Casey and I’m brand new to RFJ Motorsports. I’m 31 year old (almost 32) from Virginia. Im a big NASCAR fan (Go Denny!) so I hope to race in any of the nascar divisions but can race in some others as well. Discovered this group on an Facebook post. Happy to be here!  
Air Force Veteran turned Police Officer. Excited to race amongst my fellow Christians! For numbers I’d be happy with 32, 032, or 757 if I have to have 3 numbers. See yall on the track! 

Casey Bristow
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by CaseyBristow.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #666 by KevinMerk
Replied by KevinMerk on topic New Member Casey Bristow
Welcome Casey! Glad to have you here.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #668 by GlennP
Replied by GlennP on topic New Member Casey Bristow
Welcome Casey! First, thank you for your service to our country and also thank you for continuing to serve your community. Not sure what your evening schedule is for racing during the week, but please join any of our series you are able. They are all FUN! Don't be afraid to try something new. As for numbers, as a new member you need to choose from the 400 series based on availability listed in the following thread. #432 is available
www.racingforjesus.com/rfj_5/index.php/f...8-rfj-driver-numbers

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #670 by CaseyBristow
#432 it is! Put it on the board. Happy to be here!

Casey Bristow

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #671 by RonPalmer
Replied by RonPalmer on topic New Member Casey Bristow
Welcome Casey, I'm a vet also

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #674 by MarkAndersen
Welcome to RFJ Casey! We are about the fellowship as much as the racing and we are glad to have you! I usually race the trucks on Monday and the IndyCars on Saturday mornings so I hope to see you on the track soon!

God Bless!
-Mark

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds